Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Welcome!

So....it's been a long time coming. I've really resisted this whole "blogging" thing, outside from my livejournal account. Which has really just turned into a way for me to participate in various groups and such. I really use it more for networking, cooking and such than anything else. And I'm not abandoning LJ. I'll still follow my communities there and all, but I've lost touch with a lot of people who've switched over to FB (and I'm sure I'll have one of those accounts sooner or later) or such, so I bit the bullet and joined in.

This was not my first choice for a title. Or my second. Or even my third. Try somewhere around 5-7. I think it fits though.

What should you expect to see here? Snapshots of my life. Nothing too glamorous, but recipes, projects and pictures. The things I enjoy. I could go on about why I haven't posted much of anything since my grandmother's death last August, but I'll sum it up by saying that it resulted in me having no less than three jobs and no free time whatsoever.

So be it now and enjoy. Sit back and enjoy the ride. I look forward to sharing my treasures with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment