Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WIP Wednesday - Overdue Finishes!

So as I alluded to in a previous WIP post - I've had some things at the framers...and here they are!

First, "Pathways" is framed...

Pathways Framed

Although "Pathways" has been done for a while, I waited to get it framed so that it and "Daffa Down Dilly" could have complementary framing done. They are displayed in the same room, although not next to each other, but they both look great!

Daffa Down Dilly

And just because I want you to have some sympathy for me -- look at all the beads that I had to put on this piece!

Daffa Down Dilly Close

The last piece is a Jeanette Douglas Design, "Mini Pom & Pear". It's also been done for a while, and is now framed.

Pom & Pear

If I never do 1 over 1 again, it will be too soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment