Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Year Three - At an End!

Today is the end of the CSA Season. The Winter share will begin in December and run until March. Hopefully this year I'll document the winter share, at least a picture. Last year I did a wonderful wrap-up post about everything I learned from our CSA. (You can read it here.)

This year, I can't say I learned anything new. I can say though that come September, I'm fried. Not from all the good food, but from the documentation process. So, next year, I think I'm just going to simply post a picture. If I do something unique, I'll post it, or a helpful recipe, but I think the answer is the usual, "keep it simple, stupid". I don't want to stop sharing it, but I want to do it in a way that's helpful to me and you.

So, I'm starting early. Here's the slideshow of all of this year's good food!





And, here's to Winter Shares and more good food! Since I put so much of it up this year, maybe I'll try and share more cooking (mis)adventures over the winter. I know there will be lots of poutine involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment